Online Coaching Programs
Learn how to become a top firefighter candidate within weeks, not months or years with the Firefighter Oral Interview Academy.
There are also additional programs to assist you with situational questions, and the Chief's interview.
Situational Questions Workshop
- You get targeted training on the most difficult situational questions.
- 2 1/2 hours of of online coaching and training.
- You will improve your emotional intelligence, problems solving and people skills, and conflict resolution skills.
- You will learn how to respond to situational questions relating to alcohol on duty, conflict, conflicting orders, witnessing policy violations and much more.
- You will learn how to not get backed into a corner during your responses.
- You get free MP3/M4A audio downloads when not connected to wifi.
- You get full access 24 hours a day.
- You get a full 30-day money-back guarantee.
Chief's Interview Workshop
- Over 4 hours of online coaching to help you prepare for you Chief's interview.
- Plus, you get the Situational Questions Workshop included ($197.00 value).
- You will learn the exact areas you will be evaluated by the Chief.
- You will learn the differences between the Chief's interview and panel interview.
- You will learn to properly respond to question that are important to the Chief.
- You also get free MP3/M4a downloads for when you're not connected to wifi.
- You get access to all videos and training materials 24 hours a day.
- This program includes a full 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee.
Firefighter Interview Coaching Center
Over 35 hours of firefighter interview coaching and training ($997.00 value).
- New videos are added each month.
- You get access to how to respond to standard interview questions, situational questions, questions about resumes, the Chief's interview, background check, and much more.
- You will build greater confidence going into your interview because of the knowledge and insights you will gain about the panel interview.
- You get full access 24 hours a day, so you can prepare at your own pace.
- You get MP3/M4A downloads for when you're not connected to wifi.
- Your $37.00 monthly membership can be cancelled at any time.
Firefighter Oral Interview Academy
- Includes 5 Modules with over 12 hours of firefighter interview coaching ($997.00 value).
- Includes the Firefighter Chief's Interview Workshop ($297.00 value).
- Includes the Situational Questions Workshop ($197.00 value).
- Includes the Firefighter Coaching Center which are the videos replays of the group coaching sessions ($997.00 value).
- You'll have full access to Chief Guccione through email and our monthly group coaching sessions ($2000.00 value).
- You get full access 24 hours a day to study at your own pace.
- You get MP3/M4A audio downloads for all videos in the program.
- Bonus videos to help you stand out with the interview panel ($297.00 value).
- 90-day, no questions, money-back guarantee.
Matt Keane, Firefighter, Virginia Beach Fire Dept., Virginia
“Before your program, I struggled in my interviews and I would get caught up in my thoughts and I would lose track and forget critical key talking points which is why I didn’t do well on my interviews before the Firefighter Oral Interview Academy. What helped me the most was the way Chief Guccione broke down the questions and gave examples of what a panel was actually looking for in an answer using my own personal experiences.”
Pierce Williams, Firefighter, San Jose Fire Dept., California
"Getting hired was a long and frustrating process but having access to actual feedback was invaluable. Knowing the extent that you should answer questions was also something that I needed. Having the information that you give in the Firefighter Oral Interview Academy enabled me to understand the expectations and actually exceed those expectations. Thank you!"
Raul Zaragoza, Firefighter, Arlington Fire Dept., Texas
"What I like the most about this program is that he is not giving you "answers”. I learned how to plug in my personal life experiences into any question and that is what set me apart from the other candidates. I applied myself fully to this program and it paid off. I got hired with my dream fire department! And I just finished Rookie School! My "gut feeling" told me he was legit and had the knowledge and experience to really help me achieve my dream job. I took the leap and enrolled into the program."